Managing Pulmonary Fibrosis
There are things that you can do to help you live well with this disease.
The Living well with Pulmonary Fibrosis self-management program, created for those affected by the disease and by medical experts in collaboration with patients may help you on a variety of topics split into 8 separate modules:
- Dealing with a diagnosis of pulmonary fibrosis
- Adopting and maintaining a healthy lifestyle
- Treating pulmonary fibrosis
- Managing the impact of pulmonary fibrosis
- An action plan for when your symptoms get worse
- Integrating long-term oxygen therapy into your life
- Pulmonary fibrosis and end of life
With Living well with Pulmonary Fibrosis you will learn skills to adopt healthy new lifestyle behaviours. The program was designed for you to choose your own priorities and objectives, and to go through the content at your own pace. You may take your leaning modules from the top or skip to the topics that are most meaningful to you. You can share them with people close to you so that they can understand what you are going through and support you on the learning process.
Sign up to download for free the series of modules and have access to interactive learning tools and videos.